REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2012-2013 Paulele VBC Season
2012-2013 Paulele VBC Girls Club Season Registration
Step #1: Print & read the following forms available at the bottom of this page, in the attachments section.
- 2012-2013 Registration checklist
- 2013 USAV Player Medical Release Form - filled out and signed. (no need team name)
- 2012-2013 Paulele VBC Handbook - PLEASE READ!!!!
- Aloha Region Online Reg Instructions - will help you with Step #3 if you have never registered for a USAV membership before.
Step #2: Sign into your Paulele VBC Clubspaces account and select the appropriate Program, 2012-2013 Paulele VBC Season
[FOR STEP #3, YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND IN PAYMENTS, THE CLUB WILL HANDLE THE MEMBERSHIP FEES, IT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR CLUB FEES]
Step #3: USAV Membership - Use one of the following appropriate options below: [VERY IMPORTANT!!!! ***SELECT PAULELE VBC**** as your Club]
Please contact Kent Ma (Aloha Region Commissioner) at firstname.lastname@example.org before you renew your membership.
- IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES WITH USAV ALOHA REGION ONLINE REG, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ATTACHED BELOW.
Step #4: Also please bring the following to practice by Wed. November 7th, 2012.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (only for new players to the USAV Aloha Region)
- Copy of Valid Medical Insurance Card
- Club fee Deposit of $150 or a one-time Full payment of $700 (save $50) by Wed. Nov 7th, 2012.
- (Cash or Cashier's Check only. Credit Card payment will be available on-site). We will NOT be accepting Personal checks.
- Travel fee Deposit of $150 is required by Nov 7th, 2012 for players on the 14U Traveling team.
or call the Assistant Club Director Lehua Kapihe @ 690.4807.